- Available as an AS 400 bar (maximum pressure 400 bar)
- Extreme operating temperature
- Nitrogen filling gas only
- Standard version: -20°C to + 100°C
- Low temperature version: -40°C to + 100°C
The AS series of Hydro Leduc Spherical Accumulators is made up of two hemispherical shells which are screwed together and which hold a diaphragm. The diaphragm has a metal stud which closes off the operation hole when the fluid is fully discharged. Therefore, there is no danger of damage to the diaphragm. Most of the qualities of this accumulator come from its diaphragm and metal pin, as this allows the accumulator to have excellent gas/fluid tightness, possibility of total and rapid discharge and it can be adapted to suit a wide range of fluids hanged.